What We Believe
- We believe that the Bible, including both the Old and the New Testaments, is a divine revelation, the original autographs of which were verbally inspired by the Holy Spirit, and is infallible and authoritative.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the incarnation and virgin birth of the Son of God, in His sinless life, and His miracles.
- We believe in the redemption of man by the vicarious and atoning death of Christ on the cross, through His shed blood.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection from the grave, in Jesus’ ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal, imminent return in power and glory.
- We believe that all men have sinned and consequently must be regenerated by the working of God’s grace, through faith.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the sanctifying work of the Holy Spirit, who indwells the believer, producing holiness of life and power for service.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: the saved unto the resurrection of life, and the lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the urgency of preaching the gospel to all mankind, that men may be saved from eternal judgment.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.